Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ahhhhhhh!

It has been crazy at work, today the exchange server broke (no one's fault just bad luck) and consequently broke my Events application. Events app in and of itself was hurried and did not go as well as I would have liked. Oh well live and learn, I will do better next time and manage my time better and manage the expectations better.

I've been listening to a podcast called Beer School. As a good Canadian this is a topic that is near and dear too my heart. I've enjoyed the show for the most part however the show with the bartender in it was annoying...

I am looking seriously into a Mac pro I think I will get one in the next month or so. I'm kinda waiting for dual quad core processors. But I think it will be better for me than building a machine of my own.

Anyway I sould go back to work. Enjoy your day.

The twitter it consumes all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey shaun. thanks for the feed back on the show. the next show up is very informative. we just get better and better. john - beerschool.com