Friday, October 06, 2006

I've succumbed

I've decided posting my thoughts on the internet might be meaningful. This means all of the internet "hype" about blogs has finally pressured me into action.

I'll not promise updates and I'll only post things after I've done my mediocre (at best) job of editing them. I'll put code on here and show you issues that I have solved, hopefully without getting into trouble with the boss. I'll also point out neat things I stumble across on the intertron.

hmmmm now lets get down to business.



The battery on our phone couldn't be worse. Honestly, that whole you get what you pay for cliche is true. We got our phones for free and now they are performing like they were meant to be free.

That was mostly just a warning for anyone who is thinking of getting a new cell phone.



These are potentially the coolest controls I have ever seen for .NET. To make it even sweeter they are releasing these soon. Thankfully the boss put money in the budget just for such an occasion. The school bought both packs (webchart and web.ui) on my recommendation.



phew! Hopefully there will be more. Feel free to e-mail me if you stumble across this for some reason, I'm always happy to get mail.

I should be working

No comments: