Friday, October 20, 2006

It's Friday Again

I find myself with the urge every Friday to talk to nobody on my blog. Anyway this week has been hectic I have been working furociously on my project at work and finalizing the deal with the Condo. I'm excited about moving out, and stressed out because until yesterday the mortgage and stuff had not gone to the lawyers.

Anyway that is all boring stuff (not unlike my .net posts ;) ) I wanna talk about gadgets now. See, when I first got my job I ordered a new PDA because my old palm was starting to act a little wacky and I had just got a new shiney expense acount. So on the advice of our tech guy i got the HP IPAQ rx1950. It is a good machine it keeps my contacts and my calendar in one accessable place and it syncs up with Oulook so that all my stuff is managed with one program. However, the guys accross the hall (including the tech guy from whom I took the advice) just got the Blackberry Pearl. Because I am a technophile and a jealous person I yearn for one of those shiny machines to call my own. Unfortunatly I'm afraid the IPAQ will need to quit on me before I can justify the exspense on the staff account.



I have recently procured 2 tickets to what I consider to be the concert event of the Century. I wish I had my camera so I could take a picture of said tickets but alas I will simply be forced to link to a website describing the unbelievable line up about to desend on my humble city.

Up up and away!

No comments: