Friday, October 13, 2006

I hate and love all at the same time

This has made me happy and sad all at once. See I need the help to make a repeater work in my code, but it's fairly complex and I'll actually have to do work to implement it. I'm way too lazy to be happy about work I have to do.

Anyway the repeater is going to be cool, but I can't take all the credit. The webmaster actually did most of the coding, I just cleaned up and implemented business rules. Maybe one day I'll post it.

Microsoft in all their wisdom ignores a known bug like this, but are perfectly happy to release IE7 as a mandatory update... Hmm those two points seem to have nothing in common. I must learn this English language shtuff.



I started a post about Active Directory authentication and got most of the way through but I never got it finished. Maybe if I get this control working I'll finish it up today.

And he's off!


EDIT: I ended up using this instead of the solution I posted earlier. The problem with the other solution was that I had no way to check if the radio button was had been checked or not. However, if you want a completely useless way to get mutually exclusive radio buttons in a repeater or a datagrid then the other solution works.

The reason the radiobuttons don't work within the templates of the datgrid or the repeater was because asp adds control specific strings to the groupname of the radiobuttons. This means when you add an asp:radiobutton tag to the repeater or datagrid item template they are NOT muttually exclusive.

YAY! I never got around to finishing up the post about AD authentication. Maybe on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here ifallthingswereequal.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Research points that about 90% of all United States grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.